- lots of direct linking to shit that fits very poorly in the popup window
- people targeting fuckbuddy sites for christianmatchmaker? wut?
- very few popups had any sound, mostly just the one that has the cheesy video of the girl walking across the screen that looks like 1996
- lots of shenanigans like full nudity on LP and targeting the offer itself
- maxmind gets my location right, but a lot of pages think I’m in Moline which is a few hundred miles away
- hornyplumps has the least appealing landing page ever
From:tkrmktg Date: 08-29-19
very few popups had any sound
I’m surprised to see that not many people are using sounds for the dating popups, as adding audio to dating popups would sometimes increase the CTR dramatically.
*I just attended Greg Davis’s listbuilding webinar just a few hours ago and yeah he did mentioned that the audio element in popups is definitely one of the things that you have to test it out…and my PPV coach/mentor Ivan Ong (from ivan-ong.com) did said the same thing to me before.
From:kschieng Date: 08-29-19
Seriously! And it’s super easy to add. The LP builder in AffPortal has this built in from my updates earlier in the Summer if anyone wants to see the code to make it happen.
From:Corey Date: 08-30-19
From:David Date: 08-31-19
Perhaps they were just testing out the offer to see if it converts well?
From:thls Date: 08-31-19