As I’m setting up my campaign i’m left at the point where everything is good (lp, banners etc ) but i have to setup the tracking on cpvlab and it’s a nightmare for me, this is my structure :
I have lp1 / lp2 / lp3 / etc …
once on LP:
offer1 + offer2 (at the same time)
then for each offerX :
offerX from network1 network 2 etc ..
It’s for my skincare campaign wich i’m using for my follow along contest, if anyone can help , I would be eternally grateful, or pay you for setting it up.. or both !!! hehe
Thanx a ton!
Ive send you a PM
But here is the answer
1) Choose the Multi Option campaign type
2) Setup your campaign as followed:
3) Setup your landing page with the correct links:
4) Setup your ad cmpaigns / aff network
– CPVLab campaign URL as destination URL for your ads
– Use the 2nd pixel option, which allows you to fire multiple conversions per campaign, making sure you replace xxx with the option #
Awesome mate, thanx a ton !!!
I know Bevomedia will be able to run multiple offers like you were asking about,
from the blog.
1.) Easily Track Multiple Offers on a Landing Page –
We have implemented a new, super easy way to track multiple offers on a landing page. Now users can simply click the “Add Additional Offer On Page” button on step 3 of the ‘Create New Tracking Campaign’ process to add multiple offers. Users can add, and track an unlimited amount of offers with little additional steps. Best of all, users can rotate or target each offer individually, making split testing as easy as it gets!
I find it nice to have one tracking platform for all traffic sources.