Awesome tool. Thanks for sharing.
Here are some of the interesting graphs:
That shit is just wow. Nice find!
Nice find indeed!!
Awesome… where are they getting their data?
Nice find, thanks!
thats not howie scrapping his offermobi members again is it
• In partnership with Ipsos MediaCT, we interviewed a total of 1,000
US online adults (18-64 years of age) who identified themselves as
using a smartphone to access the Internet
• The distribution is according to a national representative
• A smartphone is defined as “a mobile phone offering advanced
capabilities, often with PC-like functionality or ability to
• Respondents were asked a variety of questions around device
usage, mobile search, video, social, web and commerce behavior
and mobile advertising
• Interviews were conducted in Q1 2012