First of all, this is an Awesome forum I’m pretty new to PPV but I allready learned so much that would have taken me ages to learn ‘myself’ so this is so great!
So. After reading alot on the forum and thinking about I’ve learned before about picking one niche and really learn it. I’ve decided to stick with dating for now! Hope this is a niche that will work for me.
So I was hoping to get some tips and input from all the talented guys here on the forum. What you think I should keep in mind when dealing with the dating niche. All tips are welcome, need everything I can get!
From:timpa Date: 08-02-19
There are a lot of great threads and by reading through them you will pick up so much more than getting 10 tips.
A lot of it depends on your traffic source as well so you may need to narrow your search to either FB, PPV or Search.
Dating is probably the most competitive space in affiliate marketing so the best tip I can give you is to find a unique angle in promoting it. If you do what everyone else is doing you will not get very far.
From:deondup Date: 08-02-19
From:dnic24 Date: 08-02-19
From:David Date: 08-02-19
From:jbird007 Date: 08-03-19
Hey Timpa!! In my very short time in the dating niche I found that really simple LPs work better than the more advanced ones. But that’s just me. For example one of my LPs had a chat box, geo script in the headline, and geo scripts in the chat box, and looked ezactly like the offer page. It got 1.9% CTR and no leads. While on the other hand a simple LP with very minimal text reading "You have 1 chat request.. Confirm – Ignore?" and a pic of 1 girl got 13% CTR and did generate leads. As long as you understand the reason why someone might be looking for a dating site and make a creative headline/angle that’s pretty close to the users line of thinking it will do well. Simple does well I guess. And keep your targeting tight.
Thanks, really helpfull actually! Amazing how often i have read that the simple landingpages work best.
From:timpa Date: 08-04-19
– target man
– Use gals with boobs, who look like it’s self taken pic and the camera is a bit above them (men love to look at women from above
– Use an LP from the start
– Make sure to use pof’s login count targetting to control your bids and conversion rates (for me, obviously, lower login counts means better CR, but who knows what will work for you in this crazy game)
– If you got a budget, I suggest you start with collecting emails through optin from day one
– I suggest you use 2 different type of LPs from day one (one for example, like a fake profile page and one just a simple 2 elements squeeze page, see what works best and start improving it )
– Once you get some leads immediately get a pay bump.
– Once you see some success, I suggest you move to higher payouts (not leads, but sales.) sales for dating sites and of course sales for all sorts of related Clickbank products.
That’s just quickly from the top of my head.
Good luck and keep us posted.
From:kalel Date: 08-19-19