I’m learning that the key to success with POF is to have a lot of campaigns running. I’m currently running a total of 25 campaigns – promoting 5 offers. And I have 10 ads running in each campaign (5 x Male Ads and 5 x Female Ads)
I’m curious on:
1. How many campaigns are you currently running on POF?
2. How many offers are you promoting in these campaigns?
3. How many ads are you running in each campaign?
1) 50 but i have a long ways to go to max out every demo on pof. just a newbie here
2) 1 per demo – once you find a converting offer there’s not much of a reason to rotate
3) 20-190 – depending if I’m in testing or maintenance. i start with 50-190 ads and weed them out over a few weeks time.
I personally only have 10 campaigns currently in testing/running phase on POF, but POF is just a component of my biz. But, if you’re solely looking at POF as your main traffic source than I would concur with minh1204. They’re for sure on the right track!
Why in the world would you have male and female ads mixed in the same campaign? Stop that now and separate the genders into different campaigns.
They are separated. Sorry for the confusion. And thanks for the heads up!