In coreg threads, I’ve seen a lot of people saying that Smiley Media are bad or to stay away from Smiley.
I’ve not heard any reasons why though – Why are they bad?
When I spoke to them they said that they only pay on Net 30 which is pretty crap!
My experience w/ Smileymedia:
– horrible unresponsive account managers
– CEO w/ questionable history and ethics
– end of month "quality adjustments" to your total month revenue. always for a different random amount, every month. when asked for explanations, was always told "not sure" or "quality". i would lose 10’s of thousands per month without explanation, simply deducted from my wire.
– shit RPUs
– shit tracking
– shit interface
– net 30, no weeklies ever
– ran shady LEC billing offers w/ no PIN opt-in. With offers like this RPUs should have been 3.00+, never got above 0.80
– 50/50 rev share, negotiable to 60/40. sp, fl and gt start you around 80/20
In short, I would send my traffic to a 404 page before Smileymedia.
^^ Loving that quote!!
They got a bit to agressive with their codes, and got punishededed
Thanks invisible777 –
You’ve obviously helped me to dodge a bullet. I was highly considering joining up with Smiley.
LOL @ I would send my traffic to a 404 page before Smileymedia.
What’s LEC billing offers?
Local exchange carrier billing bills landline accounts. No Pin optin was needed. Most of the companies running lec’s got sued into oblivion.
Anyone out there doing well with Smiley?