I’ve got an awesome virtual assistant from the Philippines who is…gasp…without any projects this & next month.
For me, that’s no big deal. For her, it means no pay!
The project she was working on for me ended a few months back, and since then she’s been working on a huge data mining project for a friend of mine.
That project is paused for November / December.
If you’ve been wondering what it would be like to outsource…
If you have a big project you need help with…
Or just a bunch of repetitive tasks you can’t stand the thought of doing yourself, then she can get it done for you.
She’s been working with me for 2 years. She’s very organized. Her skills are:
- SEO (give her keywords & articles, and she’ll promote your site with the methods I taught her. She has access to promotional tools like SEnuke X, TrafficGeyser, and many other automation tools. She also has access to animoto, the pro version. That’s for video marketing).
- Keyword research (she’s good with Google docs, btw)
- Data collecting (need a bunch of stuff manually scraped? She’ll do it)
- Article writing (not for your main site, but perfectly good for link building)
- Anything else…. (if you can show her how & provide her the tools, she can do it)
She’s got a big project coming up in January, but after that she’s open to new projects again – so if you really liked working with her, you could potentially take over her employment (I have other VAs).
Her current hourly pay is $2.20/hr, or $352/mo for full time with no overtime.
She loves overtime, though – if you’re into that. Overtime in the Philippines is calculated at 1.25 times base pay (so $2.75/hr).
I’d be happy to help with the initial communication. Really, I just want to make sure she’s taken care of.
Let me know if you have questions / are interested.
Id be interested liane for a project Ive had on the back burner for a while. I dont have time to focus on that right now cause im launching noipfraud next week so its gonna be hectic. But I would be interested the week after if she is still available!
So, December? Yeah, we can do that. Send me a PM / email with some basics on the project (I don’t want to know your secrets or anything, just something to give her a heads up on what she’ll be doing). I’ll introduce you & let her know to look for your email with her December project.
In the meantime, if anyone has a small project or wants help with a large project for a short while (a week or two), definitely let me know.
Does she have some skills with WP integration? Like taking some formated texts on word and bringing this to a web page so it looks exactly the same ?
I can show her how. Shoot me a PM with your contact info.