~$2.7k spent, $5k+ made. Here’s what I’ve learnt:
1) They have a LOT of traffic even in obscure countries.
2) Don’t just stick to adult dating and male enhancement offers. Other popular verticals convert too. Just check with your AM about sending adult traffic / lead quality / etc.
3) Crappy conversion rates but traffic is cheeeap.
4) You have to bid a little bit higher for their premium sites, 1c bids would do for normal campaigns.
5) Keep adding new banners, banner blindness sets in fast for some sites.
6) Go to quantcast and check ‘traffic frequency’ to see if your placement has a big% of addicts (same visitors everyday). Sites with search traffic is great, new visitors everyday = long lasting banners!
7) Very few rules!
That’s all I’m gonna say 😛
Especially this one:
the main issue being its adult traffic and quality…..both of which can cause all sorts of problems if your not careful….
Yeah! Must check with your network before running adult traffic. Pay per sale offers FTW.
I <3 adult.
been hearing a lot of good things about this site lately, signed up today.. how’s it compare to sitescout?
I’ve ran adult traffic before, but never exo