Could anyone help me out here? I bid 30 cents cpm on decisive and realized after 2-3 days I managed to bid for around 300 impressions and got like 10 clicks and spent around 3 cents. This seems to be too low.
My targeting is on India Android and that’s about it. Should it be wide enough targeting?
My banner size is 300 x 250 and 300 x 50.
That looks about right.
Do you have enough credit in your account.
If yes it looks more like a bug, tons of traffic for India. I would hit up their support to have a look.
I have a similar question too.
I did a few campaigns on Decisive and notice that if I narrow down the audience type (i.e. picking audience categories at the very start of the campaign), I usually have very low number of impression probably like what Xavier encountered. On another different campaign, I have also tried not to define any audience group (i.e. no audience categories were specified) during the campaign setting up, and yes, tonnes of impression fluxed in, and thus increase the clicks gained. But when I checked the site/app of the traffic source, I found that most traffic came from non-related site/app. For example, my gaming ads have the most appearance on an ads traffic network website (huh?!). And since these apps/sites were eating money but not performing their job, I blacklisted them. But! Once I have done so, the impression dropped significantly in the next day. So I am…confused again.
1. Does broader targeting mean aiming every joe and doe who can be reached by Decisive’s network? Will the leads generated have poor quality and very unlikely to convert?
2. How does Decisive do the targeting if no audience category is specified at first? Does Decisive (or their managers) preselect the targeting group of apps/sites to have our ads posted at the most relevant spots?
3. I have tried to launch campaign using CPC system instead but the impression gained is at absolute zero. Is it because of no other user is bidding in this isolated playground or, just some problems on my end?
Caurmen’s newbie guide is just fantastic. I have launched some failed campaigns (2 offers, 5 campaign sets, $300 spent) but learned a hell lot throughout the journey. Just try to test something foolish outside of the guide. Or should I not? Well, AM is sure a tough, worrying, scary but interesting road to…don’t know where it leads lol.
Big thanks to all!
There’s been a problem with Decisive’s traffic volume over the last day or so. It should be ironed out now, meaning you should get more volume.
2. No audience category means you’ll run on all the sites and apps that are available to your targeting. You then manually narrow down and exclude from there.
3. Try higher CPCs – you may simply not have bid high enough.