I am looking for a paid traffic know-MOST-it-all guy as per stated in title thread. I am running a traffic service business, therefore it is important for someone to take charge of the below job position.
– Introduce existing traffic sources you use/ OR constantly find new traffic networks for business need.
– Handle negotiation and relationship with traffic supplier professionally
– Able to collaborate with me or my staff on traffic testing and experiments to check whether it is suitable for business need
Compulsory Job Requirements
– Have tested more than 20 different traffic sources in your whole career.
– Know how to differentiate between the different traffic types and features (e.g PPV, PPC, RON, Mobile, Popups etc)
– At least 2 years experience with paid traffic
– Passionated. Able to think for the benefit of the business, rather than just being solely motivated on completing the job and getting paid.
Optional Job Requirements
– Have experience networking via Linkedin
Brief visualization of a day of working in this role
I would say "Hey John! I will need a traffic source that is Adsense-safe, and US clicks". You will do the hunting around various networks and ask if their traffic support this feature. You kindly ask them if it is possible for a test campaign. Next, you collaborate with my team and run some campaigns on some sites, and analyze the data together if the traffic is suitable. If the result is not suitable, you rinse and repeat the hunting till one is found.
If the traffic source is suitable, you will be paid accordingly to the following roles you hold in the business:
1) Probation basis: All individuals that applied will be place on 2-4 weeks probation basis. On probation basis, you will be paid per successful network found. – Don’t worry no low-ball payout that abuses this probation period, min of xxx/successful network
2) Staff: You will receive a smaller bonus per successful network found as compared to probation basis, BUT accompanied by full-time staff benefits, salary, and mid-year company profit bonus payout.
3) Partner: Your name get into the legal paper of ownership, and you get a cut of the enormous pie. VERY strict requirements to become a partner though, and MUST have PROVEN records.
As the hunting take place in a HUGE market, I am probably going to hire more than one person for this role. Ultimately, my budget is $15k per person (exclude bonus), and if you have friends who are interested in the position you can make the recommendations as well !