Another one of my nutshell posts…
10 steps.. GO!
1. Come up with angles – use the service by anglesaurus if you have problems here
2. Get the creatives (banners and/or landers) – Check bannerslanders.com if you aren’t creative
3. Setup tracking & campaigns
4. Collect data
5. Establish which one is the best angle (this is where <a href='https://stackthatmoney.com/voluum' rel="nofollow" target='_blank' onmouseout='UnTip()' onclick="Tip('
‘, BGCOLOR, ‘#DDDDDD’, BORDERCOLOR, ‘#000000’, BORDERWIDTH, ‘1’, WIDTH, ‘-500’, TITLE, ‘Voluum’, SHADOW, ”,FOLLOWMOUSE, 0, OPACITY, ’95’, FADEIN, ‘300’, FADEOUT, ‘300’, CLICKCLOSE, true,FOLLOWSCROLL, true,CLOSEBTN, true, PADDING, 0)” style=”font-style:Normal;text-decoration:None;text-transform:None;font-size:100%;”>voluum or STM tracker will come in handy, look at different data, see what works (carrier/placement, carrier/phone, carrier/os, etc, placement/creative)
6. Kill the bad banners, leave the best running
7. Kill the bad performing landers, leave the best running.
8. Kill placements that are x times offer payout and below what you are paying per click
9. Split test banner variations, lander variations, carriers, phone models, etc (split test what has the biggest impact.
thank you! (to bump)
This is great. Just starting out and looking to run mobile. Thank you my friend
step 1 and 2 are still in egg shell
Simple and easy to follow. Thanks. I’ve also been reading your blog.