i want to use 3 offers in one lander ,how can i do? any one who can setup a step by step guide? thank you!
Do you want to rotate those offers, or link to all three of them from the same page so that the visitor can choose which one to use?
I should do an advanced landing page setup tutorial for the STM mobile tracker in any case – good idea!
caurmen ,i want to link to all three of them from the same page so that the visitor can choose ,if the given three piece php codes can paste to one landing page? i’ve tested this today ,seems stm202 have some bugs. for example if a visitor click my traking link and navigate to my landing page , click offer1 then click offer2, but only offer1 record to stm202 database,offer2 click is droped,maybe this is a bug
Hmm, I’ll check this just now and see if that’s a general problem. Thanks!
I take it you’ve pasted the PHP into your page and used each of the links provided for your links?
caurmen,yes ,i paste the three piece php code to one landing page ,each offer use there own link
Have some troubles understanding this as well. Trying to link to 2 seperate offers on the same LP and hope for double conversions =)
But when i want to get Advanced LP code in the STM tracker, there are only 2 codes generated for the (2) offers, no code to be pasted onto the LP.
So should i:
1. Paste both codes into the landing page and then just "<a href="<?php echo $clickThruLinkXXXX ? >"> Click </a> for each offer?
2. Not have any code at all on the LP, and then create one php file per offer where i paste the codes generated, and then href=./images/offer1.php?
3. Combine the 2 codes generated and paste it at the top so it looks like this:
// Tracking202 PHP Redirection, created on Fri Nov, 2012
// This PHP code is to be used for the following setup:
// offer 1 on https://domain.biz/folder/index.php
$clickThruLinknumbers1 = ‘https://domain.biz/tracking202/redirect/off.php?acip=numbers1&’.$_SERVER[‘QUERY_STRING’];
$clickThruLinknumbers2 = ‘https://domain.biz/tracking202/redirect/off.php?acip=numbers2&’.$_SERVER[‘QUERY_STRING’]; </a>
And then href= <?php echo $clickThruLinknumbersx ? >
4. Quit Affiliate marketing?
@thepeopleschamp – Don’t do 4) !
3) is the correct answer – and thanks for putting that so clearly. Combine the two "$clickThruLinknumbers" lines (you’ll want to remove the stray </a> tag after the second one, but I assume that’s a typo) , then use the <?php echo $clickThruLinknumbersx ? > to give the link for each offer.
Basically, what you’re doing here is simply adding the subid and a couple of other bits of info to both offers – that’s what the $_SERVER[‘QUERY_STRING’]; bit does – and then using the combined address as your link.
Does that make things clear? I’m going to do a full tutorial on this on Monday since it looks like it’d be helpful.
Thanks =) All good, it is working now! Double conversions here i come!