After 5-6 instant banned accounts, I finally got a FB ads account approved! I was getting discouraged, but a skype mastermind group I formed gave me some tips and it helped me get approved. For those interested, a quick break down of what I did.
1. Just created a business page, no actual profile was made
2. Received a bunch of likes on my business page – 400 likes
3. Posted random posts and a couple videos just to show that the page is active
4. After a day and a half, I promoted one of my posts – it was just saying a basic Thank you for liking my page.
5. My page gets put on hold and I have to send upload my driver’s license
6. A few hours later, I get an email saying that I am free to pay for ads
I just have to figure out what to do now. I’ve been so focused on just trying to get an account approved, I haven’t been focusing on ads. I’m going to focus on games or something "clean" so facebook doesn’t ban me.
Thanks again everyone
Awesome man thanks for the share.
How much is your Account limit? $50 right?
Yes, my daily spend limit is $50.
Too early to say this..? How old is the account?
@kokofai – what do you mean to early? The account is only a few days old.