Hey guys, this one took me a while to figure out ‘cos I’m still discovering CPVlab.
So I wanted to know how my ads were performing, with real cost and revenue data but it’s not explained how to do it in the CPVlab manuals.
After some back and forth communication with Mo @CPVlab support here’s my solution.
- Go to your cpvlab "Settings" > "Ad Spend Report Templates" menu
- Create the following entry (don’t forget to set it to "active")
- Go to Facebook ads management > "Reports"
- Get the following report from Facebook. Select all the campaigns for your offer. You can change the "Time summary" value if you wish.
- Important: if the ads don’t have the same name as their Sub IDs, you will have to edit the csv file to match them. For example if your ad is named "Be2 BR 110" and its subid is 110, you will have to remove "Be2 BR " by hand (with the spaces, and start and end quotes), leaving just the number. Use a text editor like SublimeText2 or Notepad++ for that. Don’t mess with anything outside the commas though.
- Go to CPVlab’s "Upload Reports" menu, choose the offer, set the interval to the "Time summary" value you set on Facebook, and click on "Uploaded Report File". Choose the file you got from Facebook, and select the report template we just created. Check "Update stats CPC".
- Optionally paste the commissions with "paste SubIds"
- Click "Save", then checkout the report you just created, and cry with joy!
Cant one go through a page to the offer?
Not a Lander but just a hop with any needed code on it?
Sure, I guess?
Set your link to the hop page in cpvlab, then have the redirect code in that page redirect to the offer.